Natural Executive (Retail Sales Executive)
- Demonstrate and promote assigned products to walk-in customers
- Distribute product samples, brochures, flyers etc.
- To source new sales opportunities
- Attend to customers’ enquiries on products and provide professional advice on their purchase
- Meeting daily targets and submitting daily sales reports
- Maintain good rapport with customers
- Setting up product displays and promotional booths
- Maintain and replenish all point of purchase materials
- Perform outlet stock-take and housekeeping regularly
- Perform any ad-hoc duties assigned
- Experience in retail & home appliance industry
- Friendly personality
- Able to present well to customers in terms of image and speech
- Self-motivated and goal-oriented
- Results drive
- Possess excellent customer service and sales technique
- Ability to work independently
Natural Doctor (Technician)
- Install electrical appliances, using hand tools or measuring instruments.
- Build, calibrate, maintain, troubleshoot, or repair electrical or mechanical instruments.
- Inspect electrical appliances for quality control and assurance.
- Identify solutions to on-site technical design problems involving electrical and mechanical systems equipment.
- Submit daily task reports.
- Collect payments from customer after installations.
- Conduct basis user-training to customers.
- Ability to multitask and prioritize daily workload;
- Coordinate with internal stakeholders on schedule arrangement
- Participate in all training sessions conducted by the company to be up to date with product knowledge.
- Knowledgeable in servicing home appliances will be an added advantage.
- Manage customers’ needs and seek understanding if in doubt.
- Candidate must possess at least Primary/Secondary School/”O” Level, Professional Certificate/NiTEC in any field.
- Prefer candidate with car
- Required language(s): English
- At least 1 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Required Skill(s): Electrical, Mechanical, Active Listening, Equipment Maintenance, Plumbing, Communications with Others, Time Management
- Preferably Non-Executive specialized in Maintenance/Repair (Equipment) or equivalent